Saturday 22 September 2012

"Move in Me"

So, well, I literally just had a random urge to sit down and write earlier. Just, taking a break from my bio project, and I suddenly started having song lyrics come to mind... Here's what this produced. I hope you enjoy! Constructive criticism would be helpful! :) And sorry for the spacing problems at some points. I copied and pasted it from Word and I can't seem to get rid of it even though it's single-spaced on Word. XD

"Move in Me"
 
(Verse 1)
Lord take my heart
 
And take my mind
It seems that I
Cannot decide
To just give it all to you
Though my heart’s tearin’ in two
There’s just something it seems that I lack
To stop myself from taking this all back
 
(Chorus)
Lord move in me
I just want this world to see
Lives can be changed
You can heal the deepest pains
You take each man
And hold him in Your hand
On our own, when we just, can’t get through
I want them to know to turn to You
 
(Verse 2)
Lord take this life
And set it all on fire
I want my name
To be on a funeral pyre
That I might die to myself
Since I know I can’t be without
Your light living in me shining through
And this one body just can’t hold two
 
~Chorus~
 
(Bridge)
So my head to my feet and everything between
Lord I ask that you please, would come and move in me
For I am broken, but you make all things new
And through the cracks in me, I will let your light shine through
 
~Chorus~
 
So, yeah, if you've seen in some of my earlier posts, right now, I literally just want God to come and use my life for Him. If He can use me for his glory, I don't want any credit, but I would be SO incredibly happy! :D
 
That's all for now! God bless!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the imagery and the passion behind the words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Haha yeah I tend to end up speaking in metaphors because I use them so much. haha :)

      Delete