Wednesday 5 September 2012

So, to begin...

... I'm one of those people who has an opinion about everything. Typically that's meant in a bad way; I do know that. I mean it in the sense that I am the type of person who will debate almost anything will almost anyone. I also just do a lot of thinking randomly on my own sometimes. I tend to sometimes just write stuff down and then get rid of it. However, I've decided now to start recording my thoughts on random stuff (like, literally, whatever I feel like writing about whenever I feel like writing about it) on here. I may also sometimes post poetry I've written, simply so it doesn't just sit on my computer and take up space.

So, currently, I'll just say; yes, I know this is a weird blog title. I like it though. It has significance to me. Essentially my life - particularily recently -has shown me that there truly are a LOT of ups and downs . We all have our moments where we are so happy we want to scream, so angry we want to hit something, or so upset we feel like our heart is ripping in two. Well, I know it seems random to think of stones for this but emeralds came to mind for a very specific reason. So, using emeralds, I finished my comparison for a title. Life is work; it is simply the truth that we have to work to keep going. So, let's say it was like mining. If you mine all day and find emeralds, you'd be pretty happy. Yet, if you worked all day and found stones, you'd be upset. Why waste the effort for bad results? There's no point. In life we work to live. Some days are like our emeralds days; we have a great day, our smile can't be wiped off our face, and the world is a good place. Other days are our stone days; we are hurting, whether angry or sad, and we just want to get past it and get back to a place where life is good and worth living again. That's why I call it "Emeralds and Stones"; because the way I see it, life has it's 'emeralds' and it's 'stones' and I've been really seeing that. Again, I won't say why emeralds, and not rubies, or diamonds, or some other stone; essentially, it just has a significance to me.

Well, I shall have to be off of here shortly, and I'd rather not launch into a new topic and not be able to proplery conclude. So, that shall be it for now. I may return later though because, well, today WAS the second day of school. So, there might be some updates about that. :p
For now, though.... Hope I didn't bore you too much :p God bless!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment